- Canada is the world’s second largest country by area
- 35 million people stay in ten provinces and three territories
- Trimester system with admissions in September, January and May
- Minimum Wagerate in Canada varies from $10.90 to $ 14 based on the Province
- Canada shares 8,893 kmsof land border with the US, approximately 80 % population lives near USA border
- Canada invites more than 2 lakh immigrants in different categories every year. Out of Canada’s 35 million people, over6 million are immigrants
- Opportunities for co-operative education andinternships, and international students can often work while they study
- Tuition fees range from CAD $ 13,000 to CAD $ 15,000 peryear depending upon the program selected
- After 2 years of full time study, the duration of the work permit can be extended to a maximum of 3 years across the country
Age: Maximum 25 Years
Qualification: 12th / Diploma holders (10+3, 10+2+3) / Bachelors / Masters
Academics: Should be close to 55% or minimum of 2nd class with a max. 8 backlogs
– Minimum overall 6.0 band (no bandless than 6.0) for Diplomas
– Overall 6.5 band (no bandless than 6.0) for PG programs
– Programs related to Dental, Pharma, Physio, Nursing – some colleges require overall 7.0 band.
Experience: Maximum 5 years with valid work experienceletters. College Fees: CAD $13,000 to $15,000/yr, Tuition fees depends upon program
SDS (Student Direct Stream)
SDS provides a streamlined study application process for students with strong English or French language abilities.
Students should register only in Colleges, Institutes and Universities with valid Designated Learning Institute (DLI)
For SDS study permit applications, the processing time will be 45 days or less.
Under SDS visa program, the student will get more choice of universities & institutions unlike before, were only a few it means more choices & faster chance of a study VISA.
- A valid IELTS test result with a band of 6 overall & individual. And the same should have been issued within the last 2 years.
- Copy of receipts showing payment of tuition fees for the entire first year.
- Evidence of the puchase of a Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GIC) from a participating financial institution in the amount of $10,200
- A copy of a valid Letter of Acceptance from the Admissions / Registrar’s Office of one of the Designated Learning Institutions in Canada.
If Applying under General Category:
You can fulfill the financial requirement by submitting a copy of the receipt for 1st semester / 1st year tuition fee
WORK PERMIT (WP):
- On completion of 1 Year study student will be provided 1 Year WP
- On completion of 1,5 Year study student will be provided 1,5 Year WP
- On completion of 2 Year study student will be provided 2 Year WP
2 Years Study > 3 Years WP > Apply for PR
- Passport (first and last page)
- IELTS Score card
- 10th – Mark sheet
- 12th – Mark sheet
- Work Experience letter, Offer Letter, Salary Slip, Bank Statement & updated Resume
- Bachelor’s Individual Transcripts, CMM, Provisional, Original Degree(if applicable)
- 3 LoR’s Highest qualification of college either from HOD,Principal Professor or Assistant Professor
- SOP (Statement of Purpose)
Study in Canada Application Process:
- English Proficiency Test (IELTS/TOEFL)
- Application & Offer Letter (5-15days)
- Pay 1year Tuition fee
- Payment of GIC amount & Receiving Certificate (5 Days)
- Medicals (1 DAY)
- Visa form filling & submission
If a Student is looking to gain valuable international work experience while studying in Canada, a co-op or an internship program will be the right way.
Many Canadian colleges and universities offer these work placement programs as a meansof enhancing the curriculum with real world industry experience. Typically, students spend alternating semesters learning in the classroom and then applying that knowledge through on the job workin their fleld of study.
- To be eligible for a work permit the Student must have a valid study permit
- Intended employment must be anessential part of program of study in Canada
- Employment must be part of academic, vocational or professional training program offered by a designated learning institution, certified by a letter from a responsible academic official of the institution
- Co-opor internship employment cannot form more than 50% (percent) of the total program of study
- Coloured photocopies of 10th, 12th & UG
- IELTS score card
- Offer letter
- Resume & SOP
- Passport & 2 photographs
- Experience letter (3 Months Salaryslips)
- GIC payment receipt which is equal to $10280 / loan letter
- Medical certificate
- 1st year fee payment receipt
- 3years IT returns (CA & CE report ) / 2 years ITR if applying throw online visa
- Bank Statement(if applicable)
- Visa fee receipt of 150 CAD
- Quebec Acceptance CAQ Certificate ( If applicable)
- Fill out the application form and other relevant documentselectronically and in print.
- Fill out the VFS Consent Form andattachit with their application form.
- Pay visa fees 150 CAD (Approx) as perinstructions in the Canadian Visa Office website.
- Please note that when submitting application via the CVAC,in person or by mail, visa fees must be paid in addition to CVAC(VFS Global) service charge.
- Visit your local Canada Visa Application Centre (CVAC), make sure you take your passport, photographs, completed forms and all supporting documents as per checklist and IRCC fee instrumentand paymentinstructions. Applicable service chargeswill be levied.
- Once you are at CVAC, pay the service charges, hand your complete application and obtain a receipt. This receipt contains a unique tracking number which youwill need to track the progress of your application online
- Finger Print & Photo Biometrics