Ms. Valerie Wong, General Manager, Singapore Bio-medical Company, told us that she had interviewed numerous job applicants for junior to managerial positions in her company. She had observed that the applicants are predominantly Bachelor’s Degree holders. She realized that to stay competitive and relevant in the market, she has to upgrade her academic credentials by attaining a Master’s Degree, especially at her current position as a General Manager. While she had the strong desire to pursue her MBA studies, Valerie had procrastinated for 8 years, until she stumbled across the Murdoch MBA Programme.
Are you facing the same situation as Valerie? Have you missed out opportunities to receive a promotion or resume greater responsibilities because you are fiercely competiting with your colleagues who are like you, Bachelor Degree holders? According to Singapore Ministry of Manpower (MOM) :“Labour Force in Singapore” Report, 2018, Out of the total employed resident population of 2.2 million, 841,000 or approximately 36.7% of them are graduate degree holders. Do you have the desire to stand out from the crowd? Your answer is, YOU need a Master’s Degree. Not just ANY Master’s Degree but one that will help you “accelerate in your career”.
The MBA, awarded by Murdoch University (Internationally recognised as a Research-led University), provides a comprehensive exposure to the key analytical tools required to make sound business decisions. Besides, you will have learned theoretical as well as practical business skills and built networks that can change the direction of your life.
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australia government. Any candidate with a degree from a University accredited by the home government of the country will be considered for appointment into the Singapore Public Service Division (PSD).
- Murdoch University is in the Ministry of Manpower (MOM) approved institutions list
- Murdoch University is listed as one of the approved universities (Law Degree) eligible for admission to the Singapore Bar, Ministry of Law (MINLAW).
- The Dean, Dr Peter Waring, is based in Singapore to ensure high standards of academic delivery. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University for our students.
- You will be awarded a full degree transcript that gives you the competitive edge in the job market. Also, the degree from Singapore’s campus is the same as the degree awarded to the on-campus students of the University.
- A member of Association of Commonwealth University (ACU),- the world’s first and oldest international university network, established in 1913.
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Australian Psychology Accreditation Council (APAC)
- Australian Psychology Society (APS)
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- CPA Australia
- Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Institute of Public Accountants (IPA) Professional Memberships:
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Council for Australasian University Tourism and Hospitality Education (CAUTHE)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA)
- The Economics Society of Australia (ESA)
- You can complete your studies in a minimum of 12 months*, giving you a head start in your career. Attached 2020 Programme structure, January 2020 intake Study Plan, and a sample timetable from September 2019 intake for your kind reference.
- You are given the full flexibility to plan your study schedule at your pace, allowing you to better manage your other commitments. You decide the number of units to take per trimester and how long to complete your degree.
- Regular classes with full academic support given throughout the duration of your course. This means lecturers are always around to help you when you are in need.
- You will be taught by lecturers with vast experience in the relevant industry, and this is one of the reasons why our graduates emerge as the Top 2% of Murdoch graduates year after year.
- No dissertation required to complete this degree course implying no more endless hours spent on extensive research, allowing you to have more time to enjoy the learning experience.
- Flagship modules such as Global Business in the Asian Century, Leading the Engaged Enterprise and Strategies for Growth & Excellence in the MBA programme. The students will benefit most from the extensive corporate experience of the lecturers as they can apply these knowledge to their workplace immediately.
- You can finance your course fees through education loans with very affordable monthly instalment payment. Pay as low as $35* monthly. ”Subject to bank’s approval. Terms & conditions apply.”
The MBA is designed to broaden students’ exposure in all major functions of a business and equips students to make a contribution at a strategic level. The MBA has the potential to offer student a wider range of career opportunities and the chance of assuming a higher level of job responsibility. The Murdoch MBA is a coursework-based degree in business administration. Coursework covers a wide spectrum of strategic overviews from every business operation. It delves into key functional areas such as marketing, leadership, strategic management, risk management and dispute management. Graduates will receive the same conferment as on-campus students, and will be allowed to use the title MBA (Murdoch) after their names.
Hear from Murdoch MBA Graduates
- Academic Certificates and Transcripts.
- Latest Resume/ C.V. detailing employment experience and major work achievements.
- Softcopy Photo (passport-sized).
- Referral letter (if applicable)